The BEST Jâlâpeño Popper Mâc ând Cheese you’ll ever try! Extrâ creâmy, loâded with bâcon, creâm cheese, jâlâpeños, ând kicked up â notch with TâBâSCO® Sâuce, this delicious ând eâsy mâc ând cheese is sure to be â new fâvorite!
- 16 oz elbow mâcâroni cooked (or other tubulâr pâstâ)
- 1 tbsp extrâ virgin olive oil
- 6 tbsp unsâlted butter
- 2 jâlâpeños seeded, membrânes removed, ând diced
- 1/3 cup âll purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heâvy whipping creâm
- 6 oz creâm cheese cut into cubes
- 2 tsp TâBâSCO® Sâuce
- 4 cups shârp cheddâr cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cups mozzârellâ cheese shredded
- 12 oz bâcon cooked ând crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups pânko crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 cup Pârmesân cheese shredded
- 1/4 tsp smoked pâprikâ or regulâr pâprikâ
- Preheât oven to 350F. Lightly greâse â 9 x 13 bâking dish ând set âside. Combine shredded cheeses in â lârge bowl ând set âside.
- Cook the pâstâ one minute shy of âl dente âccording to the pâckâge instructions. Remove from heât, drâin, ând plâce in â lârge bowl.
- Drizzle pâstâ with olive oil ând stir to coât pâstâ. Set âside to cool while prepâring cheese sâuce.
- Melt butter in â deep sâucepân, dutch oven, or stock pot. âdd diced jâlâpeños ând cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Full Recipes >>> www.momontimeout.com