In this delicious Parmesan roasted cauliflower recipe, cauliflower florets are tossed in olive oil, garlic, and parmesan, and baked until golden and creamy.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cleaned and separated into florets (1 lb.)
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (40 grams)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, use your hands to coat the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Transfer to a baking dish large enough to accommodate the florets in a single layer (such as a 9 X 13 rectangular baking dish).
- Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes.
- Turn the florets to the other side, sprinkle with the cheese, and bake 15 more minutes, until golden-brown. Serve the Parmesan roasted cauliflower immediately.
Full Recipes >>> healthyrecipesblogs.com