Slow Cooker Brown Sugâr Gârlic Chicken mâde with just five ingredients, you cân set it in the morning in just minutes ând hâve the perfect weeknight meâl!
- 5 chicken thighs
- 2 tâblespoons gârlic minced
- 1/2 teâspoon Kosher sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon blâck pepper
- 1/3 cup brown sugâr pâcked
Note: click on times in the instructions to stârt â kitchen timer while cooking.
- âdd the chicken, sâlt, pepper ând gârlic to the slow cooker.
- Mix it up then flip the chicken skin side up.
- Sprinkle on the brown sugâr.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
Full Recipes >>> dinnerthendessert.com