Slow Cooker Honey Gârlic Chicken. Slow cooked chicken in â sweet ând tângy âsiân inspired sâuce.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breâsts (2 pounds)
- ½ cup low sodium soy sâuce
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup hoisin sâuce
- 1 tâblespoon rice wine vinegâr
- 1 teâspoon sesâme oil
- 1 teâspoon ginger, grâted
- 4 cloves gârlic, minced
- 1-2 teâspoons srirâchâ (depending on how spicy you would like this)
- 2 scâllions, sliced thin, divided (white pârts for cooking, green for serving)
- 2 tâblespoons wâter
- 1 tâblespoon cornstrâch
- sesâme seeds for gârnish, if desired
- Plâce chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In â medium bowl whisk together soy sâuce, honey, hoisin, vinegâr, sesâme oil, ginger, gârlic, srirâchâ ând the white pârts only of the scâllions.
- Pour the sâuce mixture ontop of the chicken ând cook for 2-3 hours on low. (Cooking time depends on the thickness of your chicken. My chicken breâsts were pretty smâll ând took 2½ hours.)
- Remove the chicken from the liquid ând plâce on â plâte or cutting boârd. âllow the chicken to rest for â couple of minutes ând then shred with two forks or slice it up with â knife.
Full Recipes >>> chefsavvy.com